Due to exceptional demand, we have vacancies within our manufacturing team for Production Operatives – various roles and shifts are available. The roles involve operating one or more filling machines (either manual or robotic), producing a set amount of products within a set time period.
We offer a variety of regular shift patterns:
- Days – 6 am to 1.24 pm Monday to Friday
- Afternoons – 2 pm to midnight Monday to Thursday
- Night shifts – 10 pm to 6 am Sunday to Thursday.
Overtime is regularly available, both during the week and at weekends.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, to meet quantity and quality standards
- An aptitude for factory machinery and a willingness to learn
- Good time-keeping and attendance record
- Positive attitude, a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Adaptable and flexible.
- An awareness of health & safety.